Sunday 10 August 2008

Chemicals, Solvent, Surfactants, Additives, chemical intermediate

Hello..all participants,



Herewith would like to introduce myself, my name is Michael S. Thang as one who interested in chemical business and would like to informed you that this blog for you to update, improved and share about chemical news, product info, market trends, etc.



Chemical applications right now focus for business applicatons as follows ;

1. Coating & Ink

2. Binder/ Resin

2. Personal Care

3. Adhesives

4. Agriculture

5. Household ( Cleaner )

6. Lubricants

7. Pharmaceutical

8. Etc.



So many thanks to all of you who would like to joint, share and visit our web and will be appreciate if you can send me some inputs.



If you have any query please feel free to contact me.



Succes for You, Family, Love, Health and Prosperity,



Michael S. Thang

62816-4850242, 6221680-68293

chemical_info@yahoo.com

1 comment:

edukasia85 said...

Can u explain me about RESIN/BINDER, the usages? is it alright for whiteboard ink? Are they different (RESIN & BINDER)? because once I red an article that the mixing of them can make gloss for ink? if u can speak indonesia I will call you. thanks a lot