Wednesday 14 October 2009

ISOPHORONE

WHAT IS ISOPHORONE ?

Isophorone is an α,β-Unsaturated cyclic ketone, a colorless to yellowish liquid with characteristic smell, that is used as a solvent and as an intermediate in organic synthesis. Isophorone also occurs naturally in cranberries.

Isophorone is used as a solvent in some printing inks, paints, lacquers, adhesives, copolymers, coatings, finishings and pesticides.[2] It is also used as a chemical intermediate and as an ingredient in wood preservatives and floor sealants.

For any requirement please feel free to contact.

Thank you & Succes for you all,

Michael S. Thang
+622168068293, +628164850242

1 comment:

edukasia85 said...

Hello Mr Thang. My name is udin.
Can U speak indonesia? I want to ask about Solvent. I'm trying to produce ink for whiteboardmarker. But my ink is not gloss (this is my problem). my ink is solvent-base. Can u tell me what kind of chemical that can make gloss my ink, which soluble with Ethyl acetat/buthyl acetat/surfactant (tween 80)?